Chuck Falch, President and Controller of Eau Claire-based Bartingale Mechanical, Inc, will soon retire after more than 43 years with the HVAC and plumbing contractor.
Falch started his career after graduating from CVTC as an office manager and accountant for Bartingale Company in 1974. In 1989, Chuck and a group of fellow employees formed Bartingale Mechanical, Inc. with Chuck becoming President and Controller.
A leader within the business community, Chuck has served on the boards of several associations and organizations throughout his career including:
- Mechanical Contractors Association of Wisconsin: Board of Directors
- Mechanical Contractors Association of Northwest Wisconsin: Board Member
- National Certified Pipe Welding Bureau – Wisconsin Chapter: Board Member
- Local Joint Steamfitter Apprenticeship Committee
- University of Wisconsin-Stout Construction Advisory Committee
Falch is also a former president of Mechanical Contractors Association of Wisconsin and of Mechanical Contractors Association of Northwest Wisconsin.
Bartingale Mechanical, Inc specializes in construction and service of heating, air conditioning, refrigeration, plumbing and temperature controls throughout west central Wisconsin.