Bartingale Mechanical is hiring for the following positions:
Building Automation – Project Estimator & Sales
We are seeking an experienced Building Automation – Project Estimator to join our team.
This position will work directly with the Control Group Operations Manager and duties will include:
- Implementation of company and management standards in the following areas:
- Plan and spec control projects
- Negotiated installation projects
- Service agreement and casual service projects as needed
- Control group safety initiatives
- Business development and enhancement in accordance with company defined initiatives
- Assume a leadership role as it relates to the scope and expectations of individual projects. Key tasks to include:
- Scope review with Control Group Operations Manager and lead installer prior to beginning work on any project
- Providing assistance to other control group staff as it relates to the design and system configuration
- Actively engage in team building and maintaining a positive work environment
A qualified candidate will have had 3-5 years experience completing the following tasks:
- Attending job meetings, walk throughs and meeting with clients
- Familiarity with building automation systems
- Organizing “Lunch and Learns” for engineers and clients
- Ensuring the company’s controls are accepted for projects
- Submitting cost estimates for plan and spec projects
- Understanding and following job specifications and bid documents
- Creating working drawings for electrical subcontractors
- Selecting and managing subcontractors
- Formatting a scope of work for design build projects
- Assisting with job quotes
- Sharing oversight of projects – including pricing change orders
- Visiting with existing customers to assess future needs and following up with potential customers
- Familiarity with Focus on Energy Programs for building automation.
We are seeking an experienced HVAC Estimator to join our team. An ideal candidate would have experience preparing cost estimates for HVAC systems including duct work, plumbing, piping systems and equipment required for commercial and residential projects. This position would require the ability to develop and maintain excellent relationships with customers, suppliers, subcontractors and team members. An applicant must also be well organized and able to meet strict deadlines.
HVAC Service Technician
We are seeking an experienced HVAC Service Technician to service new and existing residential and commercial furnaces, air conditioners, boilers and other miscellaneous HVAC and air quality equipment. Preventative maintenance, emergency service and warranty work would also be included. Applicant must be well organized, possess strong communication skills and be able to form strong relationships with customers, vendors and team members.